OneStop Student Services
Wichita State University’s OneStop for Student Services is about giving students the help they need in order to succeed; a proactive approach to keeping students on the path to completion.
Features of OneStop:
- 24/7 student support and service
- Live chat, phone, and web ticket options
- Immediate and personalized assistance
- Self-service option via the website with help articles
- Face-to-face service option at our on-campus location in Jardine Hall
- First-year advising for incoming freshmen
Questions? Contact OneStop at (316) 978-3909.
Office of Student Success
THE OFFICE OF STUDENT SUCCESS helps students maximize their academic potential and reach their personal goals through a range of programs and services, regardless of personal background. Their goal is to help students develop skills and plans to graduate in a timely manner while engaging with our community of learners.
The Office of Student Success focuses on four areas:
1. First-year transition programming
2. Academic success programs
3. Student money management
4. Military & veteran student support
Their goals include helping students transition successfully to WSU, improving academic performance and achieving academic excellence, setting and achieving personal goals, building confidence, and more! Students should visit wichita.edu/studentsuccess for specific contact information and additional details.