Onestop Student Services
OneStop is your first stop for virtually all of your WSU-related needs, including:
- 24/7 student support and service
- Live chat, phone and web ticket options
- Immediate and personalized assistance
- Self-service option via the website
- Face-to-face service option at our on-campus location in Jardine Hall, Room 112
- First-year advising for incoming freshmen
Questions? Contact OneStop at (316) 978-3909.
Office of Student Success
The Office of Student Success helps students maximize their academic potential, and reach their personal goals, through a range of programs and services, regardless of personal background. Their goal is to help students develop skills and plans to graduate in a timely manner while engaging with our community of learners.
THE OFFICE OF STUDENT SUCCESS FOCUSES ON FOUR AREAS:
1. First-year transition programming
2. Academic success programs, including free one-on-one, drop-in and small group tutoring
3. Student money management
4. Online student support
Their goals include helping students transition successfully to WSU, improving academic performance and achieving academic excellence, setting and achieving personal goals, building confidence, and more.